Cheesecake recipe with white chocolate
A white chocolate cheesecake is a refreshing no-bake cake. The base of biscuits and almonds, topped with a rich cream cheese spread with white chocolate. To complete this delicious cheesecake, you can use whatever you prefer to decorate. eg: red fruits (raspberries, cherries, blueberries, strawberries…), dried fruits or chocolate flakes.
White Chocolate Cheesecake is again one of the easiest and quickest cakes you can make at home. As with all unbaked cheesecakes, gelatin is used here. If you prefer a vegetarian version without gelatine, you can also use agar-agar , which is also ideal for satisfying the most varied of diets.
White Chocolate Cheesecake is a freshly flavored cake loved by anyone who appreciates chocolate. In particular, in this recipe it is possible to enjoy the perfect combination between the slightly sour aftertaste of cheesecake (an essential characteristic of the wonderful cream cheese) and the sweetness of white chocolate. For the cream cheese, you can choose your favorite creamy cheese such as: Philadelphia, mascarpone, ricotta or others. I add a dollop of Greek yogurt to lighten the full-bodied chocolate flavor.
serve white chocolate cheesecake
You can serve this „dessert“ with pistachio cream, fresh mint, Nutella, fresh fruit such as raspberries, etc. or even cherry syrup. Choose freely between what you prefer. But keep in mind that this cake is also perfect on its own. 🙂
if you like our white chocolate cheesecakes, you might also be interested in these drink recipes:
- white chocolate cake
- Italian mimosa cake
- Ricotta cheese cake
- Grandma’s Apricot Almond Cake
- more cake recipes
white chocolate cheesecake
For the ground:
- 120 G shortbread
- 30 G almonds* peeled off
- 80 G butter
Cream Cheese Chocolate Cream:
- pistachios* chopped
- after raspberries
- Put the biscuits and almonds in a blender and pulverize the mixture. Put everything in a bowl.
- Melt the butter (not too hot) and pour it over the biscuit almond powder. Now mix the butter well under the biscuit powder. Then pour the mixture into a springform pan (22 cm diameter) lined with baking paper. Level the bottom and squash with the back of a spoon. Place the base in the fridge while you prepare the cream cheese.
Prepare the chocolate and cheese cream:
- Chop the white chocolate and melt it in a hot water bath.
- Mix the Philadelphia cheese with the Greek yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Use the whisk on your electric mixer for this. When the cream is smooth, add the melted white chocolate while stirring.
- Soak the gelatine in the milk. Heat and stir the milk to allow the gelatin to dissolve. Let the milk cool down a bit and then stir it into the cream cheese.
- Whip the cold cream until stiff and carefully fold into the cream cheese.
- Pour the cream onto the base, smooth it out and put the cheesecake back in the fridge. Let it set for at least 3 hours. (You can easily prepare the cake the day before).
- Before serving, take the cake out of the fridge. Remove from the pan, place on a cake or tart stand and decorate the cheesecake however you like. I used raspberries, redcurrants, chopped pistachios and some blueberries. Fresh mint can also be combined well.
- Your white chocolate cheesecake is now ready to be enjoyed.