GESPONSERT

Watermelon lemonade with no added sugar đŸ„•đŸ„•

Watermelon is the perfect summer thirst quencher. It's pleasantly sweet, but watermelon is still low in sugar. With vitamin A for skin and eyes.

* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!

GESPONSERT

Watermelon Lemonade

Watermelon Lemonade with No Added Sugar is a refreshing and thirst-quenching drink perfect for hot summer days. A red lemonade made with one of the best fruits of the summer. Watermelon is a water-rich fruit with many beneficial properties. In fact, watermelon is 92 percent water and the remaining 8 percent is sugar, so it’s very low in calories.

It is also a natural remedy for heart disease, cholesterol and, thanks to citrulin, high blood pressure. In addition, watermelon is rich in vitamin B6 and magnesium. Lemon, on the other hand, is rich in vitamin C and has digestive, thirst-quenching, and refreshing properties.

This summery detox drink is very easy to prepare. Just combine watermelon and lemon juice and mix for a few seconds without adding more water. A very easy drink to relax and quench your thirst on hot summer afternoons

Watermelon lemonade without sugar

Watermelon Lemonade

Notice:
The use of sugar is optional and depends on personal taste as watermelon is inherently sweet. You can leave out the sugar or replace it with some honey.
This time we’ve added some tonic water to our watermelon lemonade to increase the refreshment with the sour note.

If you’d like to try other cold sodas perfect for summer, like our no-sugar watermelon lemonade, check out our homemade lemonades .

Variation as a cocktail

If you want to make an alcoholic version of this lemonade in addition to lemon juice, you can also add a glass of limoncello or white wine.

 

more homemade lemonade!

 

Watermelon lemonade without sugar

Ari
Watermelon is the perfect summer thirst quencher. It's pleasantly sweet, but watermelon is still low in sugar. With vitamin A for skin and eyes.
4.60 from 5 votes
Vorbereitungszeit 10 Min.
Zubereitungszeit 1 Min.
Cool 20 Min.
Gericht beverages, healthy recipes, lemonade
Land & Region Germany
Portionen 1 liter
Kalorien 88 kcal

Equipment

Knife*
cutting board*
Mixer*

Zutaten
  

  • 1 kg watermelon
  • juice of a lemon
  • 300 ml tonic water
  • 200 G ice cubes

Facilities:

Anleitungen
 

  • Break up the watermelon and dice the flesh. Remove existing cores.
  • Finely puree the flesh in a blender. Mix with lemon juice. Refrigerate.
  • Pour ⅔ of the melon juice into glasses on ice. Then top up with tonic water.

Nutrition Label

Serving: 1GlassCalories: 88kcal
Keyword lemonade, make lemonade yourself, non-alcoholic, summer drinks
Tried this recipe?Mention @veggie_de on Instagram or tag #veggie_de!
GESPONSERT

Ari

Ich habe das GefĂŒhl, dass ich das nicht oft genug sage oder dass ich Euch jemals genug danken könnte. Aber Danke fĂŒr all Eure UnterstĂŒtzung, fĂŒr den Besuch meines Rezepte-Blogs, das Kommentieren und das Teilen meiner Rezepte mit Euren Freunden und Familie. Ich bin Euch sehr dankbar dafĂŒr!
Ă€hnliche Rezepte aus Lemonade recipes for every season
Infused Water – Recipes for flavored water

Infused Water – Recipes for flavored water

Infused water, also known as flavored water, is a popular refreshment that can be made from ordinary water and a variety of flavors. There are different recipes for flavored water that contain different flavors and ingredients. Flavored water has both advantages and...

Pear rosemary lemonade đŸ„•đŸ„•

Pear rosemary lemonade đŸ„•đŸ„•

We know that lemonade isn't exactly considered the drink of fall. But how about a homemade pear lemonade with rosemary? Refreshing soda actually reminds us of lazy summer afternoons on the beach, on the balcony or on the terrace. Clinking ice cubes in the glass, sweat...

AUCH INTERESSANT

0 Kommentare

Einen Kommentar abschicken

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

Folge uns auf

GESPONSERT
GESPONSERT
EnglishGerman
Send this to a friend