We love soups in the cold season. Especially when they’re as delicious and creamy as this Vegan Sweet Potato Cauliflower Curry Soup. Not only is it vegan, but also gluten-free. In addition, it is very easy to prepare. Check out our instructions and create your own vegan sweet potato and cauliflower curry soup.
In the cold season, it is important to keep warm. Soups are especially good for this. They warm you from the inside and help to prevent colds. There are many different soups to enjoy in winter. A tasty and warming soup is, for example, a vegetable soup. It contains many vitamins and minerals and is therefore very healthy. Potato soup is also a good choice. It is particularly spicy and warms from the inside. If you like something more exotic, you can also try an Asian soup. It is very easy to cook and tastes very good. So soups are a good idea to keep warm during the cold season.
Cauliflower and sweet potato are a dream couple
who would have thought that cauliflower and sweet potato go so well together? The combination of both ingredients is really delicious! It tastes particularly good when you mix the raw cauliflower with the sweet potato. This gives a great splash of color on the plate. You can also serve the combination as an accompaniment to a main course. Just try it.
Dear curry soup fans, I love curry soup! It’s so delicious and there are so many different ways to make it. I like it when it’s a little spicy, but you can keep it mild or medium spicy depending on what you like. I also like the combination of curry sauce and vegetables. The curry sauce gives the soup a tangy flavor while the vegetables add a hearty touch. I hope you enjoy my curry soup as much as I do!
If you like our vegan sweet potato cauliflower curry soup, then these dishes might inspire you:
- Sweet Potato Pumpkin Curry
- Vegan potato and leek soup
- Sweet potato salad with hummus and rocket
- roasted cauliflower on mashed potatoes
- Whole baked cauliflower – vegan
- You can find more soup and stew recipes here
Sweet Potato Cauliflower Curry Soup
- small Bunch of coriander to serve
- red chili pepper optional
- spring onions optional
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic. Garlic very fine.
- Peel and finely grate the ginger.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Cut the stalk into small cubes.
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes (about 1.5x1.5 cm).
- Wash baby spinach and drain well.
- In a soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the diced onion and garlic until translucent.
- Stir in the ginger and spices and cook, stirring constantly, 1 more minute, until the spices are fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower and sweet potatoes and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and red lentils. Bring to the boil once, reduce the heat and simmer for about 20-25 minutes until the vegetables are soft and the red lentils start to break down (makes the soup nice and creamy).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the fresh spinach into the soup and let it wilt. Serve immediately with chopped coriander and chili.
- Freshly baked baguette or wholemeal bread tastes good with it.
Pin the recipe for our „Curry Soup with Sweet Potatoes and Cauliflower“ on Pinterest and cook it later!
The winter soup is a delicious and warm meal that goes really well with winter. It is easy to prepare and tastes great. The soup is a good alternative to the usual soups that are eaten in the cold season.
Kind regards, your Ari