Today we are dedicating ourselves to a very special recipe: sushi rice salad with delicious miso dressing. A delicious and healthy alternative to traditional sushi rolls, this salad is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. One of the most popular Japanese dishes, sushi is made from rice, fish and various vegetables. There are countless ways to prepare sushi, and every family and region has its own traditional recipes. The classic ingredients like rice, avocado and cucumber are rounded off with a delicious miso dressing and toasted nori. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and is guaranteed to please any sushi lover.
Sushi Rice Salad: A healthy, tasty salad that’s perfect for a quick meal.
This salad is easy to prepare and can be varied according to your wishes. You can garnish the salad with fresh cucumbers, carrots and avocado. Or try a different combination of fresh fruits and vegetables. This salad is a real treat and perfect for a healthy and quick meal. Perfect for lunch or dinner, it’s also good for a picnic or to take to the office.
Miso Dressing: A simple, delicious dressing that’s the perfect finishing touch to a sushi rice salad. You can top off your sushi rice salad perfectly with a simple, delicious miso dressing. This dressing is a perfect complement to your rice salad and makes it even more delicious. The recipe for the sushi rice salad with delicious miso dressing is easy and quick to prepare and you will love it.
Sushi without rolls!
Sushi is a Japanese specialty made from rice, seaweed, vegetables and fish. Fresh sushi is a healthy and tasty alternative to traditional dishes. Vegetable sushi is also a great choice for vegetarians and vegans.
There are many different types of sushi, but the most popular is the California roll, which is made with rice, seaweed, avocado, and cucumber. This was also the template for this simple sushi salad. So if you want to eat sushi but don’t have time to make it, you can order it at a Japanese restaurant or you can make this easy sushi-flavored rice salad in minutes.
More fresh salad recipes like this sushi rice salad with delicious miso dressing that you might love:
- Gimbap – the Korean sushi
- another sushi-flavored salad
- vegan sushi bowl on aromatic tea rice
- Melon salad with cress and cucumber
- vegan quinoa kale salad with lemon dressing
- Ayurvedic pickles
Sushi rice salad with delicious miso dressing
cook the rice:
- You can cook the rice a day in advance or use leftovers from a meal.
- Otherwise, cook the rice according to package directions and then let it cool. Mix the rice with a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
prepare the sushi vegetables:
- Bring salted water to a boil and add the soybeans (edamame). Cook for about 1 minute or until tender. But they should still have bite. Drain the beans in a sieve and cool under cold running water.
- wash cucumbers. You can easily cut mini cucumbers into thin slices. If using a cucumber, cut in half lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a spoon, and then thinly slice.
- Wash baby spinach carefully and spin dry.
- Cut the avocados just before serving so they don't change color. 😉
- For the dressing, mix the miso paste with the sesame oil, mirin, brown sugar, and 1-2 tablespoons water until smooth. (add more water by the spoonful until the dressing has a creamy consistency.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and season with a little sea salt, if necessary.
Arranging and serving:
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone, peel off the skin and cut the avocado flesh into small cubes.
- If using nori sheets, use kitchen scissors to cut them into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the rice with the soybeans, cucumber, avocado, and baby spinach.
- To serve, divide salad into smaller bowls or plates, drizzle with miso dressing and a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve sprinkled with seaweed snacks or nori strips and sesame and enjoy.