Homemade mango pineapple lemonade made from fresh real fruit and without any artificial aroma. We’re still a few days away from summer, but I think I could share a leftover lemonade recipe. Yes, not just any lemonade recipe, but a mango pineapple lemonade made with fresh fruit. Doesn’t the thought of thinking about summer make your mouth water? This sweet tart ice cold drink is perfect for any summer garden party or whatever the occasion and is easy to make.
another tip for the homemade mango pineapple lemonade
Be sure to use ripe fruits as they are the sweetest. The sweeter your fruit, the less sugar you need to use for this lemonade!
more homemade lemonade!
- homemade blueberry lemonade
- best drink made from lemons, oranges and lime
- Ginger Lime Lemonade
- even more?
Mango pineapple lemonade - perfect refreshment for hot days
- 2 mango ripe
- 1 pineapple ripe
- Ginger* walnut size
- Juice from 2 limes
- 50 G sugar (you can omit it if you have particularly sweet fruits)
- small bunch of mint
- ice cubes
- 1 lime optional to decorate
- 1 L carbonated mineral water
Pineapple Mango Lemonade:
- Cut the peel off the pineapple. Cut off the flesh around the inner stalk and puree finely in a blender.
- Peel the mangoes and cut off the flesh around the core and finely puree as well.
- Peel and finely grate the ginger.
- Squeeze limes.
- Put all the prepared ingredients in a saucepan or other suitable container and mix with the sugar. (please check the sweetness before adding the sugar, you might not need it at all).
- Fill glasses with ice cubes, fill fruit puree (about ½ glass full) with sparkling mineral water and garnish with mint.
- Enjoy the meal!