This post is also available on: Deutsch
* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!
In this post I will show you how to prepare stuffed sweet potatoes with beetroot and avocado. The sweet potatoes are a healthy and delicious side dish that you can serve both as a main course and as an appetizer. The red of the beets and the green of the fresh avocados give the dish a beautiful color combination and give it a tangy taste. The avocado also provides a creamy part in this sweet potato dream. Try it, it’s worth it!
Beetroot and Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are an excellent meal for a healthy and active lifestyle. They are rich in iron, vitamins and fiber. Beet is an important supplier of nutrients that contains a particularly large number of vitamins, minerals and secondary plant substances. Avocado provides unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Both ingredients together are a real power food.
Bean and chickpea filling
So that you really get full, there is a delicious bean filling made from white beans and chickpeas on top. The bean filling is not only very tasty, but also very easy to prepare. You only need a few ingredients that you will find in any supermarket. First of all, of course, you need beans. I recommend using white cannellini beans as they taste extra delicious. You can cook the beans yourself or buy them canned. Then all you need is a red pepper, olive oil, garlic, chili, salt and pepper. Oil and garlic give the bean filling its typical taste.
The recipe is not only delicious and very healthy, but also a real eye-catcher. The gorgeous pink beetroot tsatsiki is a real nutrient hit and contains many important vitamins and minerals. Together with the mint, dill and vegan yoghurt, this results in a real power combination. The recipe is not only very easy to prepare, but also very tasty. Beetroot is a real source of nutrients and energy.
If you like our stuffed sweet potatoes with beetroot tzatziki and avocado, then these recipes might inspire you:
- Sweet Potato Pumpkin Curry The perfect chili for a chilly weekday when you need food on the table fast. It’s perfect for feeding many mouths. Serve with rice, cauliflower rice, or your choice of grains.
- Stuffed Squash with Vegan Quinoa Vegetables Baked Hokkaido squash with vegetable quinoa makes a delicious summer main course.
- TexMex filled Rondini with soy slices vegan stuffed mini pumpkin is easy to prepare and also goes well on a vegan buffet.
- Ayurvedic Chickpea Cabbage Curry Seasoned with turmeric, mustard, fenugreek and cumin from southern Indian cuisine. Feel full and strengthened. This dish is also gluten free
- Spicy Vegan Beetroot Carrot Curry Beetroot and carrots in a spicy coconut milk sauce, you can’t go wrong! Three ingredients with roasted spices in a spicy curry.
- baked sweet potatoes with beet and feto topping Fresh beetroot, the classic autumn and winter vegetable, together with fried feto cubes on smashed sweet potatoes from the oven… vegan & yummy
Stuffed sweet potatoes with beetroot and avocado
Bean and chickpea sauce:
- 2 avocado
- 80 G soy yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Rub the sweet potatoes with the olive oil on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and season with salt. Using a small knife, lightly prick the tops several times and bake until tender, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- In the meantime...
Cooking the bean and chickpea sauce:
- Drain the beans and chickpeas in a colander and rinse well.
- Deseed the peppers and chili and cut into small cubes.
- Peel onion and garlic and also dice.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté onions and peppers until onions are translucent. Then add the garlic and chili and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add beans, chickpeas and canned tomatoes. Season with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the beetroot into small cubes (0.5 cm).
- Peel and finely grate the garlic.
- Finely chop two stalks of dill.
- Pluck a few leaves from the mint and cut into fine strips.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients with the soy yoghurt. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Put aside.
Arrange and serve:
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and peel off the skin. Then cut into small cubes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, cut lengthways and open slightly.
- Fill in the bean and chickpea sauce and top with beetroot tzatziki.
- Drizzle over the remaining yoghurt.
- Sprinkle diced avocado on top and serve garnished with chopped mint and dill.
Pin the recipe for the stuffed sweet potato on Pinterest and cook later!
As long as the air is still fresh outside, you are sure to feel like a large, airy baked sweet potato. It is warming, cozy and healthy. Filled with bean ragout, diced avocado and homemade beetroot tzatziki. Enjoy a delicious baked sweet potato dream!