This post is also available on: Deutsch
* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!
Anyone who thinks that fajitas are not available at home is wrong. There is also a good option for vegetarians to make their own fajitas. Fajitas are made primarily from meat, dry ingredients, fajita seasoning, and a marinade. This includes the fajita ingredients, grilled in hot pan smoke, and the marinade. The marinade usually consists of vinegar, oil, sea salt, black pepper, paprika and spices. In this recipe we used avocado & beans as the basis for our romaine salad. The whole salad fun is crowned with a simple hummus-mustard dressing, which is brought together in seconds and lands on the pan-fried vegetables on avocado & bean salad.
The summer heat no longer stops at the pots and pans. Kimchi will be eaten in all variations this summer, but I have also included other flavors in my summer menu. For example, a classic fajitas combo: vegetables come in a pan or baking sheet, with chili, paprika, cumin, garlic and onion powder and a good pinch of salt, and then there is the spicy hummus and mustard dip on the refreshing bean and avocado -Salad.
Fajita is a Mexican dish…
…which traditionally consists of raw meat, a marinade of tomatoes, chili, peppers, onions and other spices mixed with vegetables.
The name Fajita comes from “faja”, which means belt or waistband in Spanish, as the pieces of meat used to be cut open on a grill, giving them an elongated shape.
Over the decades, making fajita has become a Mexican national dish. Fajita is a Mexican dish with a long history. It’s not just the classic along the lines of: “If you’re not feeling well, eat a fajita!” Who can disagree? Fajitas are sexy, they’re macho, they’re vegan and vegetarian at times, and they’re the perfect answer to, “Oh, I don’t know what to take.”
For our vegan version, we replace the meat with crunchy cauliflower bites.
Here you will find more delicious recipes for oven vegetables that you can prepare in no time at all:
- Oven Vegetables with Hasselbecks and Tahini Drizzle Oven Vegetables are hands down the best way to cook veggies. Delicious taste and perfect texture.
- Light pan-fried vegetables with grilled cheese light pan-fried vegetables with grilled cheese is a colorful mix straight from the pan. Enjoy with homemade mojo verde
- Whole baked cauliflower with zaatar spice and served with vegan tahini sauce. An easy and healthy dinner or side dish!
- baked kohlrabi with sesame and veto Try kohlrabi baked whole with sesame and veto. Or discover more delicious recipes from our oven-roasted vegetables category.
- Spicy Peanut Cauliflower Bowl So easy and delicious. You can make spicy peanut cauliflower bowls every week and only change the vegetables. Quick and easy lunch!
- Roasted Cauliflower on Mashed Potatoes Quick and healthy recipe for: Roasted Cauliflower on Mashed Potatoes. Vegan simple dish for the whole family every day.
Fajita stir-fry on avocado & bean salad
Oven baked vegetables:
- 1 cauliflower not too big
- 2 Red pepper
- 1 green paprika
- 1 yellow peppers
- 1 Onion
- 3 el native olive oil*
Spices for the oven vegetables:
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 2 avocado
- 1 can black beans* about 200g
Mummus mustard dressing:
- 250 G hummus
- 1 el Dijon mustard*
- juice of half a lemon
- 2-4 el water
Prepare oven vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Halve the peppers, deseed, remove the white membrane and cut into strips.
- Peel onion and cut into wedges.
- Mix spices in a bowl.
- Add the prepared vegetables to the spices, drizzle with olive oil and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and toast in the oven for 25-30 minutes. The vegetables are ready when they are tender and have roasted edges.
In the meantime:
- Wash the romaine lettuce and spin dry. Chop coarsely.
- Drain the black beans in a colander and rinse with water.
- Halve the avocado, remove the pit and remove the skin. Cut into thin slices.
Prepare hummus dressing:
- Place the hummus, mustard, and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add water in 1 tbsp increments until desired thickness is achieved. For our salad, the dressing should still be nice and creamy and not seep into the salad too liquidly. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Arranging and serving:
- Arrange romaine lettuce on plates or in bowls. Arrange avocado slices on top. Scatter black beans on top. Pour some dressing over it.
- Spread the oven vegetables warm on the salad and pour the remaining dressing over them.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin this Fajita Stir Fry Salad recipe on Avocado & Beans on Pinterest to cook later