This post is also available on: Deutsch
* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!
You could also call it oriental eggplant pasta, because this pasta surprises with mint, fried halloumi and spices from the Orient…
oriental pasta with halloumi and fried aubergines
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. After draining, drain well and toss with two tablespoons of olive oil. (so they don't stick together later)
- Soak the raisins in lukewarm water for about 15 minutes. Then drain well.
- Wash the aubergines and roughly chop them.
- Peel the red onions and cut into wedges.
- Dice the halloumi.
- Wash the mint, shake dry and pluck off the leaves.
- Heat olive oil in a wide pan, sauté onions, halloumi and aubergines until golden brown.
- Add the butter to the pan along with the raisins and pasta and toss.
- Once the butter has melted, season with salt, ras el hanout and pepper.
- Serve oriental pasta in deep plates or bowls. Serve sprinkled with the fresh mint leaves.