This post is also available on: Deutsch
* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!
The vegan beetroot soup with soy foam is a hearty, fruity and delicious soup that is quick and easy to prepare. It is not only vegan, but also gluten-free. You can’t imagine how delicious vegan beetroot soup with soy foam is! This soup is simply delicious and so healthy. Beetroot is very rich in nutrients and soy foam is a perfect ingredient to make the soup creamy and delicious.
What makes our beetroot soup special?
The beetroot soup is a real classic and everyone has their own version. What makes the dish special are the tangerines. Tangerines are a sweet and sour fruit that goes really well with beetroot. These give the soup a sweet and sour note and round off the whole thing perfectly. Just try it yourself!
I highly recommend vegan beetroot soup with soy foam. Try it and you will be amazed!
Why you should try vegan beetroot soup with tangerines and soy foam
Want to go vegan but don’t know where to start? Then you are exactly right here! In this article you will learn everything about the vegan beetroot soup with soy foam.
First of all, I would like to congratulate you on making the decision to go vegan! Veganism is not only good for the animals, but also for the environment and your health.
The fruity beetroot soup with soy foam is a perfect recipe for vegans who love to cook. This soup is healthy, delicious and easy to make. You can serve them either as an appetizer or as a main course.
You should try vegan beetroot soup with soy foam because it is very healthy. Beetroot is rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, folic acid, potassium and magnesium. Soy foam is a healthy topping that makes the soup even tastier and also a good source of protein. The combination of these two ingredients is very healthy and tasty.
How to make this awesome and easy beetroot soup recipe
This is a very simple soup. After the vegetables have been peeled and cut into small pieces, they are gently fried in olive oil with some onion and ginger.
The vegetables are then boiled in vegetable broth for about 25 to 30 minutes.
To make this soup ultra-smooth, I use a blender instead of an immersion blender. I have a wonderful ninja blender . I absolutely love it and also use it to make smoothies, juices, nut milks, nut butters etc.
A word of caution, however, when using a blender to liquify soup. It is best to always let the vegetable mixture cool down before pouring it into the blender jar. If you’re not careful, you could burn yourself badly as the pressure and heat build up as you beat the ingredients together. Unfortunately, I have had to experience this before and suffered burns on my face and hands. The entire kitchen also had to be cleaned afterwards. So please be careful!
Once the soup is smooth and silky, you can return it to the pot to reheat and season to your liking.
Once ready to serve, simply top with the homemade soy milk foam or a dollop of non-dairy yogurt, some cashews (walnuts or hazelnuts are an option), and additional parsley leaves. Serve hot and enjoy!
If you like our beetroot soup, then these vegan dishes with beetroot might also inspire you:
- Vegan stuffed sweet potatoes with beetroot and avocado
- creamy celery puree with beets from the oven
- vegan beetroot carpaccio with walnut and veto
- Beet Beauty the healthy beetroot salad
- Pray bowl on spelt and chickpeas
- Russian potato and beet salad “Vinegret”
Would you like to keep your body fit and eat healthily, but do not eat animal products? No problem! This fruity beetroot soup allows you to nourish and strengthen your body without sacrificing taste or nutritional value. Beetroot is an excellent source of fiber, vitamins and minerals that help your body to regenerate and strengthen. This soup is easy to prepare and can be varied according to your wishes. Add some coconut milk to increase the smoothness, or garnish with fresh coriander to enhance the flavor.
vegan beetroot soup with soy foam
For the beetroot soup:
- soy milk frothed up
- small bunch parsley
- 40 G Cashews roasted, optional
- Wash beetroot and peel with a vegetable peeler. Cut into small pieces.
- Peel the onions and dice small.
- Peel and finely chop or grate the ginger.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onions in it until translucent.
- Add the beetroot cubes and ginger, simmer briefly and then deglaze with the vegetable stock.
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until the beets are tender.
- Add tangerines, with juice, to the soup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let cook for about 10 more minutes. Remove from the stove and puree. Taste again.
Arranging & Serving:
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop.
- Froth soy milk .
- Serve the soup in deep plates or bowls. Place 1-2 tablespoons of soy milk foam in the middle and serve with roasted cashew nuts, orange fillets and parsley, for example.
Pin this vegan beetroot soup recipe on Pinterest to cook later
The beetroot soup is a tasty stew that tastes especially good on cold days. Adding fruit and vegetables makes the soup even healthier and tastier. Surprise your guests with this healthy and delicious stew.