Potatoes and pears are two healthy and popular ingredients that go perfectly together. This Baked Sweet Potato Salad with Pear Mustard Dressing is a delicious and easy recipe that the whole family can enjoy. The pears add a sweet touch, while the dressing adds a savory zest. This salad is perfect for a filling vegan lunch or dinner.
The sweet sweet potatoes, the juicy pears and the creamy Veto cheese harmonize perfectly with each other and are a real treat for the palate! The balsamic dressing gives the whole thing a spicy touch and rounds off the dish perfectly.
The baked sweet potato salad with pear and mustard dressing is a real taste experience. This salad is not only delicious, but also very healthy. Sweet potatoes are very nutritious and contain many important vitamins and minerals. Pears are also very healthy and contain a lot of fiber. Mustard, on the other hand, is a very healthy condiment and contains many important nutrients. This salad is not only delicious, but also very healthy.
What you need for this sweet potato salad with pears and mustard dressing
Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They also contain less starch than regular potatoes, making them easier to digest. They are also gluten-free, making them ideal for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
pearls: Pears are a popular fruit in Germany and there are many different varieties to try. The sweet and juicy fruits are ideal for a variety of recipes and are suitable for both sweet and savory dishes. Pears are a healthy and nutritious food and a good source of fiber, vitamin C and potassium. Pears are a great ingredient for this delicious salad.
When you buy pears, make sure they are ripe. Ripe pears are juicy and taste best. So, make sure the pears don't have any cracks.
pecans: Pecans are a healthy and tasty addition to any diet plan. So why not add some raw or roasted pecans to our salad? pecan nut pesto is a delicious spread or perfect for refining pasta and vegetables.
Pomegranate seeds: Pomegranate seeds are not only delicious, they are also healthy! They contain many vitamins and nutrients that are good for our body. Pomegranate seeds are a good source of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and iron. They also contain many antioxidants that protect our body from harmful free radicals. Some studies have shown that pomegranate seeds may also lower the risk of heart disease. This is probably due to the antioxidants it contains, which help protect the arteries.
Pomegranate seeds are a healthy and delicious addition to this sweet potato salad. Feel free to add them to other meals or enjoy them as a snack!
baby spinach: The salad is served on baby spinach – that not only sounds healthy, but also tastes delicious. This tasty and healthy alternative to traditional leaf salads is perfect for this healthy and filling salad. With fresh pears and sweet potatoes, a dollop of our tangy mustard dressing, this meal is quick and easy to make.
Baby spinach is rich in nutrients and is high in vitamin C, calcium and iron.
if you like our vegan sweet potato salad, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- baked sweet potatoes on tahini yogurt
- Grilled sweet potatoes with soy chili yoghurt
- Stuffed sweet potatoes with beet root and avocado
- Heavenly avocado, blueberry and fresh mint salad
- baked kohlrabi with sesame and veto
- Pear and rosemary lemonade for the summer
Baked sweet potato salad with pear mustard dressing
For the sweet potatoes:
For the salad:
Bake Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash sweet potatoes, cut into slices or cubes.
- Peel and finely chop or grate the garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, minced garlic, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Spread the sweet potatoes out on a baking sheet and pour the seasoning mixture over them.
- Season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for about 15 minutes. Then turn or stir the potatoes and roast for another 10 minutes until the edges start to caramelize and the potatoes are soft.
While the sweet potatoes are baking:
- Roast the pecans in a pan, without adding fat, over medium heat and tossing occasionally until golden brown. Put aside.
- Wash the spinach carefully and spin dry.
- Knock the pomegranate seeds out of the pomegranate.
- Wash and thinly slice the pears.
- Peel and finely chop or grate the garlic.
- Put all the ingredients in an old screw-top jar, shake well and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
Arranging and serving:
- Arrange the spinach on plates or a platter.
- Layer the sweet potatoes and pears on top.
- Drizzle with the balsamic dressing and then sprinkle the nuts and pomegranate seeds over it and crumble the cheese.
- Finally, some watercress and you're ready to serve. Enjoy your meal!