This post is also available on: Deutsch
* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!
Ayurvedic ginger basil lemonade, here sour lime mixes with spicy-sweet ginger. A chilled drink that will awaken your spirit while delighting your taste buds. A refreshing glass of this ginger basil lemonade will help you feel great on any summer day.
Enjoy a glass at lunchtime and you’ll feel revitalized and energized with this perfect late afternoon pick-me-up. Ginger and basil awaken your taste buds. Lime will pucker your lips and make your mouth water with refreshment. For an extra treat, grab your favorite glass and salt the rim!
Awaken your spirit
Do you ever feel like you just can’t think properly on a hot summer afternoon? On hot humid days, the wet air makes your mind foggy, your skin sticky and your breath shallow. The mental vitality and physical energy you normally feel during the colder months simply evaporates under the summer sun. Next time you feel that heaviness of spirit, pour in a glass of Ayurvedic Ginger Basil Lemonade.
Ginger increases blood flow and lime stimulates your entire body. Both will help you feel radiant on lazy days. A touch of lime, salt and sugar restores your strength and replenishes electrolytes lost through sweating. Fresh basil clears your mind with its slightly pungent herbal taste. This cheeky lemonade will add zest and pep to your day. Your spirit will wake up instantly and you’ll feel like new again!
If you like our Ayurvedic Ginger Basil Lemonade, you might also be interested in these recipes:
- Ayurvedic turmeric lentil curry
- best drink with lemon orange lime
- Basil squash over coconut quinoa
- homemade blueberry lemonade
- Ayurvedic pickle curry
ayurvedic ginger basil lemonade
- Peel and finely grate the ginger.
- Finely grate about 1 teaspoon from the lime zest, then squeeze the juice from the lime.
- In a blender, blend the ginger, lime juice, lime zest, raw sugar and a small handful of fresh basil until smooth.
- Put the "ginger-lime-juice concentrate" with some ice in a jug and pour it with sparkling mineral water (amount according to your taste).
- Garnish with fresh basil. chill and enjoy