This post is also available on: Deutsch
* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!
Ayurveda bowl with radish pickles and tahini miso drizzle
for the seaweed rice:
- 200 G basmati rice*
- 2 el wakame seaweed
for the vanilla ginger carrots:
for the tahini miso drizzle:
- Radish Pickles >> <=recipe link
- herb salad
- Herbs such as parsley, cress, chervil...
- The recipe has been on the blog for a while and you can find it here .
Cook seaweed rice:
- Wash the rice thoroughly under running water. Bring twice as much water to a boil. Finish cooking according to package directions.
- 10 minutes before the rice is cooked, stir the seaweed into the rice.
Prepare tahini miso dressing:
- Whisk together the tahini, miso pasta, maple syrup, lime juice, and soy sauce. If the dressing is very thick, you can bring it to the right consistency with a tablespoon or two of water.
- Taste and sweeten a little more if necessary.
Bake Vanilla Ginger Carrots:
- Remove the green from the carrots (see tip) and peel. Halve large carrots lengthways.
- Peel and finely grate the ginger. Mix ginger with vanilla pulp and sesame oil. Pour the mixture over the carrots and spread a little.
- Spread the carrots on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 20 - 25 minutes.
Bake garlic asparagus:
- Peel the lower third of the asparagus and cut off the ends.
- Peel and finely dice or grate the garlic. Mix garlic with sesame oil and some salt. Pour over the asparagus and spread lightly.
- Spread the asparagus on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 15-20 minutes.
Arranging and serving:
- Wash and spin dry the lettuce. Distribute in a bowl.
- Put seaweed rice on top.
- Arrange the asparagus and carrots on the rice. Place the radish pickles decoratively and drizzle with the dressing.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with the remaining dressing.