This post is also available on: Deutsch
* Dieser Beitrag kann Affiliate-Links enthalten!
Don’t limit salads to just summer. All your fall salad dreams come true, refreshing and nutritious even in cold weather. The best veggies of fall in our fall salad with quinoa, seasonal veggies and crumbled feta cheese if you like. Between warming soups , curries and slow-cooked dishes, brighten up your menu with this and that fall salad. They’re celebrating the best of fall with lots of beetroot, Brussels sprouts, fennel and cauliflower salads…
The colors of autumn
Baked vegetables in the colors of fall, like here beetroot, Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes, go wonderfully with a salad. Again, blanched kale and feta cheese make a nice addition. Fall salad with quinoa and seasonal vegetables
For a salad full of stunning fall ingredients, this Fall Salad features quinoa, baked seasonal vegetables, and tahini-lemon dressing with a dash of soy sauce. Roasted golden potatoes and nutty Brussels sprouts add a touch of sweetness and bite, while the light tahini-lemon dressing tenderizes the leafy greens. High-protein golden quinoa gives fall vegetables a nice nutty flavor and welcome crunch.
The recipe mentions pecans, but almonds or pine nuts would also taste good.
This salad screams fall. And I hope it brings cooler weather with it at some point. It has crispy Brussels sprouts and quinoa, baked oven vegetables, pecans, feta cheese, and a delicious tahini dressing. This is truly a salad recipe for sheer deliciousness. I really loved that it’s a diced salad because it makes eating easier.
if you like our fall salad, you might also be interested in these recipes:
- spicy beetroot curry
- Crunchy Thai quinoa bowl
- Ayurvedic stuffed pumpkin with vegetable quinoa
- Rondini filled vegan
- Fattoush salad with pita chips
- Stewed cucumbers the Ayurvedic way
Fall salad with quinoa and seasonal vegetables
- 100 G white quinoa* golden
- 200 G Kale
- 200 G Cauliflower
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 el native olive oil*
- 4 Beetroot cooked
- 100 G feta cheese
- kosher salt*
- 5 el tahini*
- 2 el lemon juice
- 1 el light soy sauce*
- 5 el water or plant milk
- 2 clove of garlic
- Cook quinoa according to package directions and allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1x1 cm cubes. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool down.
- Clean Brussels sprouts and cut into thin slices. (also halved and baked together with the sweet potatoes is an option)
- For the tahini dressing, peel, finely chop or grate the garlic and whisk with the remaining ingredients until smooth. If necessary, dilute with a little water.
- Remove the stalks from the kale and cut the leaves into thin strips.
- Place kale in a salad bowl. Pour some of the dressing over the kale and mix well.
- Dice or slice the beetroot.
- Add the sweet potatoes, beets and Brussels sprouts to the kale and mix gently. Add beets and feta and serve.
- Arrange chilled quinoa on plates or in bowls, top with lettuce and drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Finally sprinkle crumbled feta on top and serve.