Salads are a light and healthy meal that takes no time to prepare. They are suitable both as a main course and as a side dish. In this blog post, I will show you a simple and quick Asian cucumber salad that is ideal as an accompaniment to Asian food. I originally discovered this recipe on social media and was inspired by Aljoscha Kronsberger , who was kind enough to write it down for me. Thanks for that, we tried it and found it super tasty. I like the pleasant sharpness and the aromas that remind me of my homeland.
Asian Cucumber Salad is an easy and quick dish
Cucumber salad is actually always an easy and quick dish that’s perfect for a meal or snack. Cucumbers are rich in vitamins and minerals that are good for your body. This dish is also low in calories, making it perfect for a healthy diet. Asian cucumber salad is easy to prepare and can be refined and varied with different ingredients. Give it a try and enjoy a healthy, light and delicious dish.
You only need a few pickles, a spring onion, chilies and some Asian sauces and vinegar to prepare this delicious dish. Cucumber salad is a healthy and refreshing meal that’s easy to enjoy.
Aljoscha’s Asian cucumber salad is a healthy dish
Cucumber salad is a healthy dish, but it’s also anything but a boring dish. If you like eating cucumber salad, feel free to make your cucumber salad more interesting. You can mix cucumbers with other vegetables to create a colorful salad. You can also try different dressings to enhance the flavor of the cucumber salad. Or try our Asian-style cucumber salad. A healthy salad not to be missed. This dish is also very easy to prepare and you can personalize it with your favorite ingredients.
Cucumber salad is a classic German dish found in many homes. Cucumber salad with Asian flavors is a tasty alternative to the classic dish. The Asian flavors give the cucumber salad a whole new flavor. This new flavor is very tasty and makes the cucumber salad something very special. Asian Cucumber Salad is a healthy dish not to be missed.
So if you are looking for a healthy and tasty side salad, then you should try Aljoscha’s Asian Cucumber Salad. You will not regret it!
Side salads are refreshing with Asian dishes
Asian dishes are usually very tasty, but often very spicy. So if you are looking for something to cool down and refresh yourself, then a side salad is just the thing for you. Side salads are usually very easy to make and go perfectly with most Asian dishes. You can make the salad as simple or as complex as you like – it’s entirely up to you.
Asian Cucumber Salad is a tasty and refreshing salad that pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes. It is easy to prepare and can be personalized with different Asian flavors. Give it a try and enjoy the taste of Asia in your next cucumber salad!
If our Asian cucumber salad appeals to you, you might also be interested in these salads:
- Broccoli with Asian Garlic Sauce
- Mediterranean chickpea salad naturally vegan
- Soba noodle bowl with Asian flavors
- Vegan Asian cabbage rolls
- Thai inspired orzo noodle salad
- Melon salad with cucumber and shiso cress
Asian cucumber salad - easy and quick to prepare
- 1 Cucumber or about 300 g snack cucumbers or approx. 300 g snack cucumbers
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2-3 spring onions
- 2 el avocado oil*
- 1 el Coconut Aminos* or soy sauce
- ½ kosher salt* not if you use soy sauce
- 2 el Sesame oil* roasted
- 1 pc Fresh Thai Chili (Bird Eye)* alternatively peperoncino fresh
- 1 tsp Sambal Oelek* or gochuyang
- zest of a lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 el brown rice vinegar*
- 1 el Mirin*
- 1 el agave syrup* optional
- small Bunch of coriander optional
- sesame black/white* roasted optional
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Finely grate the garlic.
- Cut the chili into very fine rings or pieces.
- Place the 3 prepared ingredients in a heatproof bowl.
- Heat the avocado oil over high heat and pour over the spring onions, chili and garlic.
- Add the other liquid ingredients and sambal oelek and mix well.
- Finely grate the lemon zest and add to the sauce along with the juice of half a lemon.
- Cut off the ends of the snack cucumbers and then cut lengthwise into very thin strips with a vegetable peeler, vegetable slicer or a sharp knife. Cut large cucumbers into roughly equal pieces beforehand. Then slice them or cut them into very thin strips.
- Mix everything well and let it simmer.
- To serve, you can garnish with coriander leaves and/or toasted sesame seeds.
Pin Aljoscha’s vegan cucumber salad recipe on Pinterest and cook later
Asian dishes are usually very tasty and aromatic. Often, however, they are served with a side salad that counteracts the flavor of the main course. So if you want to enjoy an Asian dish, you should definitely try the side salad. This not only refreshes the taste, but also ensures a healthy and balanced meal.
Asian cucumber salad is easy and quick to prepare. It tastes delicious and is very healthy. It is also a great side dish for any occasion and Asian dishes. Be inspired by this recipe and try it yourself!